Nova SAT Math Bible
Although the SAT math section is difficult, it is very learnable. SAT Math Bible presents a thorough analysis of SAT math and introduces numerous analytic techniques that will help you immensely, not only on the SAT but in college as well.
Comprehensive Review: Twenty-three chapters provide the most thorough review of SAT math available.
Practice: Includes 164 examples and more than 500 exercises! Arranged from easy to medium to hard to very hard.
Diagnostic Test: The diagnostic test measures your strengths and weaknesses and directs you to areas you need to study more.
Duals: These are pairs of similar problems in which only one property is different. They illustrate the process of creating SAT questions.
View The Same Category (New Post)
- The Oxford Guide To English Usage
- The Cambridge Guide to English Usage by Pam Peters
- The Cambridge Guide to Australian English Usage by Pam Peters
- Pronunciation Practice Activities a Resource Book for Teaching English Audio by Martin Hewings
- Pronunciation Practice Activities a Resource Book for Teaching English by Martin Hewings
- Introducing English Pronunciation A Teachers Guide to Tree or Three and Ship or Sheep
- Games Galore Language Arts Skill-Based Games That Make Learning Fun Grade 4-6
- Fergusons Careers in Focus Mechanics 3rd Edition
- English Vocabulary In Use - All Levels in One
- English Phonetics and Phonology Glossary by Peter Roach
View The Same Category (Most Viewed)
- Mohamed Explore The New SAT (Moha92)
- SAT 250 Words Practice Book
- McGraw-Hill SAT 2008 Edition
- The Official SAT Study Guide
- Grammatix Everything For SAT and PSAT
- 5000 SAT Words
- Nova SAT Math Bible
- SAT Writing Essential
- McGraw-Hill SAT 2010 Edition
- SAT Full Test