Nova SAT Math Bible
Although the SAT math section is difficult, it is very learnable. SAT Math Bible presents a thorough analysis of SAT math and introduces numerous analytic techniques that will help you immensely, not only on the SAT but in college as well.
Comprehensive Review: Twenty-three chapters provide the most thorough review of SAT math available.
Practice: Includes 164 examples and more than 500 exercises! Arranged from easy to medium to hard to very hard.
Diagnostic Test: The diagnostic test measures your strengths and weaknesses and directs you to areas you need to study more.
Duals: These are pairs of similar problems in which only one property is different. They illustrate the process of creating SAT questions.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 08 USD (accept pay by paypal only)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card)
* Below is payment button by paypal, to pay by other method, pls contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (1356)
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : email@example.com
View The Same Category
- Test Items in English 2-4 Class Audio CDs
- Prefixes and Suffixes Teaching Vocabulary to Improve Reading Comprehension Grades 4-8
- Prefixes and Suffixes - Build a Skill Instant Books Grades 2-3 by Vicky Shiotsu
- More Greek and Latin Roots Teaching Vocabulary to Improve Reading Comprehension Grades 4-8
- How Very Effective Primary Schools Work - BELMAS Series
- Heinemann Childrens Games Teachers Resource Book - Heinemann Games Series
- English for Telephoning Your Key to Success on the Telephone CD-ROM
- Effective Educational Practices for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders - A Resource Guide
- Creating an Inclusive School - Ideas In Action by Mal Leicester
- Contemporary Britain Optional Course Grades 10-11 Audio
- Classroom Starters and Plenaries Creative Ideas for Use Across the Curriculum
- Building Blocks for English by Sarah Philpot
- British Council - Crazy Animals and Other Activities for Teaching English to Young Learners
- A Textbook Of Professional Communication Skills and ESP for Engineers and Professionals
- Tracks 4 Activity Book