Nova SAT Math Bible
Although the SAT math section is difficult, it is very learnable. SAT Math Bible presents a thorough analysis of SAT math and introduces numerous analytic techniques that will help you immensely, not only on the SAT but in college as well.
Comprehensive Review: Twenty-three chapters provide the most thorough review of SAT math available.
Practice: Includes 164 examples and more than 500 exercises! Arranged from easy to medium to hard to very hard.
Diagnostic Test: The diagnostic test measures your strengths and weaknesses and directs you to areas you need to study more.
Duals: These are pairs of similar problems in which only one property is different. They illustrate the process of creating SAT questions.
This material for VIP member only, please contact us thru email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to become a VIP member, the fee for VIP member is 50USD/year.
- HuyHuu Team - View (1200)
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
- You can choose to pay fee to download each set with google drive link materials unlimited time - Detail here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member (fee 50USD/year) you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : email@example.com
View The Same Category
- The Oxford Guide To English Usage
- The Cambridge Guide to English Usage by Pam Peters
- The Cambridge Guide to Australian English Usage by Pam Peters
- Pronunciation Practice Activities a Resource Book for Teaching English Audio by Martin Hewings
- Pronunciation Practice Activities a Resource Book for Teaching English by Martin Hewings
- Introducing English Pronunciation A Teachers Guide to Tree or Three and Ship or Sheep
- Games Galore Language Arts Skill-Based Games That Make Learning Fun Grade 4-6
- Fergusons Careers in Focus Mechanics 3rd Edition
- English Vocabulary In Use - All Levels in One
- English Phonetics and Phonology Glossary by Peter Roach
- English Phonetics and Phonology Audio 4th Edition by Peter Roach
- English Phonetics and Phonology Audio 2nd Edition by Peter Roach
- English Phonetics and Phonology An Introduction Audio 2nd Edition by Philip Carr
- English Phonetics and Phonology An Introduction 2nd Edition by Philip Carr
- English Phonetics and Phonology 4th Edition by Peter Roach