Nova SAT Math Bible
Although the SAT math section is difficult, it is very learnable. SAT Math Bible presents a thorough analysis of SAT math and introduces numerous analytic techniques that will help you immensely, not only on the SAT but in college as well.
Comprehensive Review: Twenty-three chapters provide the most thorough review of SAT math available.
Practice: Includes 164 examples and more than 500 exercises! Arranged from easy to medium to hard to very hard.
Diagnostic Test: The diagnostic test measures your strengths and weaknesses and directs you to areas you need to study more.
Duals: These are pairs of similar problems in which only one property is different. They illustrate the process of creating SAT questions.
View The Same Category (New Post)
- SAT Words to Go - Vocabulary Building for Super Busy Students
- Private Tutor SAT Writing 2013-2014 Prep Course
- Kaplan 12 Practice Tests for the SAT 2015-2016
- Cracking the SAT Literature Subject Test 2013-2014 Edition
- Cracking the SAT World History Subject Test (College Test Preparation)
- SAT For Dummies 8th Edition
- Master the SAT 2015
- Vocabulary Cartoons - SAT Word Power
- Nova SAT Math Prep Course
- Defining Breaking Dawn - Vocabulary Workbook for Unlocking the SAT, ACT, GED, and SSAT
View The Same Category (Most Viewed)
- Mohamed Explore The New SAT (Moha92)
- The Official SAT Study Guide
- SAT 250 Words Practice Book
- Grammatix Everything For SAT and PSAT
- McGraw-Hill SAT 2008 Edition
- 5000 SAT Words
- Nova SAT Math Bible
- SAT Writing Essential
- McGraw-Hill SAT 2010 Edition
- Barron SAT 2007 - 2008 23rd Edition