Petersons New SAT Writing Workbook
Peterson’s New Writing Skills Workbook prepares students for the new Writing test with a detailed review of the English usage, grammar, and writing skills that are tested on the exam as well as expert test-taking strategies.
Beginning with a diagnostic test to determine a student’s strengths and weakness, this book also includes a chapter of essay writing review—the essay, the writing process, writing an "Excellent" essay, types of essays, and advice for planning and writing the required essay. There is a comprehensive review of the multiple-choice section of usage and grammar. Students demonstrate their knowledge with practice questions at the end of each review chapter and four full-length practice tests.
View The Same Category
- The Oxford Guide To English Usage
- The Cambridge Guide to English Usage by Pam Peters
- The Cambridge Guide to Australian English Usage by Pam Peters
- Pronunciation Practice Activities a Resource Book for Teaching English Audio by Martin Hewings
- Pronunciation Practice Activities a Resource Book for Teaching English by Martin Hewings
- Introducing English Pronunciation A Teachers Guide to Tree or Three and Ship or Sheep
- Games Galore Language Arts Skill-Based Games That Make Learning Fun Grade 4-6
- Fergusons Careers in Focus Mechanics 3rd Edition
- English Vocabulary In Use - All Levels in One
- English Phonetics and Phonology Glossary by Peter Roach