SAT 501 Critical Reading Question
The critical reading section on standardized tests, especially the SAT 1 exam, is often cited as a trouble section for even the best test-takers.
Examinees get test-targeted reading comprehension practice questions to score better with LearningExpress' series, Skill Builder in Focus. This specialized drill book provides the focused practice necessary for test-taking success.
Plus, all answers are explained, using terms that clarify context, main ideas, themes, and critical thinking skills for effective studying and positive reinforcement. Almost every standardized test in verbal skills, including civil service exams, contains reading comprehension questions. Each practice consists of several passages followed by questions and answer explanations.
This material for VIP member only, please contact us thru email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to become a VIP member, the fee for VIP member is 50USD/year.
- HuyHuu Team - View (1037)
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
- You can choose to pay fee to download each set with google drive link materials unlimited time - Detail here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member (fee 50USD/year) you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : email@example.com
View The Same Category
- The Oxford Guide To English Usage
- The Cambridge Guide to English Usage by Pam Peters
- The Cambridge Guide to Australian English Usage by Pam Peters
- Pronunciation Practice Activities a Resource Book for Teaching English Audio by Martin Hewings
- Pronunciation Practice Activities a Resource Book for Teaching English by Martin Hewings
- Introducing English Pronunciation A Teachers Guide to Tree or Three and Ship or Sheep
- Games Galore Language Arts Skill-Based Games That Make Learning Fun Grade 4-6
- Fergusons Careers in Focus Mechanics 3rd Edition
- English Vocabulary In Use - All Levels in One
- English Phonetics and Phonology Glossary by Peter Roach