SAT Writing Essential
The SAT writing exam consists of 49 multiple-choice questions and an essay. SAT Writing Essentials mirrors the real test with 35 minutes devoted to the questions, followed by 25 minutes for the essay.
Incorporating the SAT's most recent changes, these questions emphasize grammar and usage and the most effective way to revise a sentence or passage. The book covers specific strategies for writing a timed essay and includes four different practice writing tests to effectively prepare students for the essay.
View The Same Category
- The Oxford Guide To English Usage
- The Cambridge Guide to English Usage by Pam Peters
- The Cambridge Guide to Australian English Usage by Pam Peters
- Pronunciation Practice Activities a Resource Book for Teaching English Audio by Martin Hewings
- Pronunciation Practice Activities a Resource Book for Teaching English by Martin Hewings
- Introducing English Pronunciation A Teachers Guide to Tree or Three and Ship or Sheep
- Games Galore Language Arts Skill-Based Games That Make Learning Fun Grade 4-6
- Fergusons Careers in Focus Mechanics 3rd Edition
- English Vocabulary In Use - All Levels in One
- English Phonetics and Phonology Glossary by Peter Roach