Acing The SAT 2006
A high score on the SAT test is a crucial factor in gaining admittance to top colleges and universities. Acing the SAT 2006 helps students ready themselves for the challenge through both practice exams and skill-improving exercises.
The guide offers fast, focused lessons in the areas that students need to study most, as well as practice test questions that prepare students for the math, critical reasoning, and written sections of the test.
The book includes a password for free access to LearningExpress's online SAT course, which provides tests and immediate scoring with detailed answer explanations for all questions, including the all-important essay. Study skills and time management essentials are also covered, along with guidance on how to sign up for the test and how to prepare for and achieve a great SAT score.
This material for VIP member only, please contact us thru email (email@example.com) to become a VIP member, the fee for VIP member is 50USD/year.
- HuyHuu Team - View (1056)
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
- You can choose to pay fee to download each set with google drive link materials unlimited time - Detail here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member (fee 50USD/year) you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
View The Same Category
- The Oxford Guide To English Usage
- The Cambridge Guide to English Usage by Pam Peters
- The Cambridge Guide to Australian English Usage by Pam Peters
- Pronunciation Practice Activities a Resource Book for Teaching English Audio by Martin Hewings
- Pronunciation Practice Activities a Resource Book for Teaching English by Martin Hewings
- Introducing English Pronunciation A Teachers Guide to Tree or Three and Ship or Sheep
- Games Galore Language Arts Skill-Based Games That Make Learning Fun Grade 4-6
- Fergusons Careers in Focus Mechanics 3rd Edition
- English Vocabulary In Use - All Levels in One
- English Phonetics and Phonology Glossary by Peter Roach
- English Phonetics and Phonology Audio 4th Edition by Peter Roach
- English Phonetics and Phonology Audio 2nd Edition by Peter Roach
- English Phonetics and Phonology An Introduction Audio 2nd Edition by Philip Carr
- English Phonetics and Phonology An Introduction 2nd Edition by Philip Carr
- English Phonetics and Phonology 4th Edition by Peter Roach