American Headway 1 Student Book Class Audio CDs
American Headway is a multi-level series for adults and young adults who want to use American English both accurately and fluently. Grammar and vocabulary are taught and explained thoroughly, and all four language skills are developed systematically.
American Headway combines the best of traditional methods with more recent approaches to make the learning of English stimulating, motivating, and effective.
View The Same Category
- Cambridge The Teachers Grammar of English
- Words Into Type 3rd Edition
- The Teachers Magazine No 118 October 2009
- The Magic of a Million Activity Book
- Spotlight on Writing A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Writing Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Vocabulary Multiple Meaning Words Grades 4-8
- Spotlight on Spelling A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Spelling Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Reading and Listening Comprehension 2 Figurative Language - Grades 6 and up
- Sky Starter Test Book
- Practical English Language Teaching - PELT Young Learners