American Headway 1 Student Book
- American Headway 1 can be used by both true and false beginners
- Integrated skills work is an important feature of the series. All four skills are developed in context.
- Universal topics are selected from a wide variety of material.
- There is in-depth treatment of grammar, with clear presentations, self-check exercises in the 'Grammar Spot', and detailed explanations in the 'Grammar Reference' followed by extensive practice activities.
- A systematic vocabulary syllabus includes dictionary training and work on systems such as collocations.
- Pronunciation work is integrated at appropriate points.
- An 'Everyday English' section practises functional language and social situations.
View The Same Category (New Post)
- Your CV in English by Marcus Hurt
- The Language of Comic Narratives Humor Construction in Short Stories by Isabel Ermida- Humor Research 9
- Teaching Young Children Choices in Theory and Practice
- Teacher Cognition and Language Education
- Looking in Classrooms 10th Edition
- Instructional Technology and Media for Learning 8th Edition
- English for Social Interaction - SOCIAL EXPRESSIONS
- English for Gifted and Talented Students 11-18 Years
- CAMBRIDGE Curriculum Development in Language Teaching
- CAMBRIDGE A Students Writing Guide How to Plan and Write Successful Essays by Gordon Taylor
View The Same Category (Most Viewed)
- New Fowler Proficiency Writing Skills 1
- American English File 2 Student Book - 2nd Edition
- Smart Choice 2 Full (WorkBook+Student Book+CDRom)
- English in 20 Minutes a Day Full (Books+Audio)
- New Concept English - Book 2 - Practice and Progress (Ebook+Audio)
- Click on 3 Test Booklet (Book+Audio)
- New Concept English - Book 1 - First Things First (Ebook+Audio)
- Smart Choice 3 Full (WorkBook+Student Book+CDRom)
- First Steps in Academic Writing - Ann Hogue (The Longman Academic Writing Series, Level 2)
- Contemporary Topics 1 - Second Edition (Audio)