Fantastic Flyers Pupil Book
Fantastic Flyers is ideal preparation for the ESOL YLE Flyers test as well as being an excellent course for any young learner.
The Pupil’s Book provides a variety of stories and activities all of which are based on the topics within the ESOL YLE Flyers Test and are suitable for children of this age group.
Fantastic Flyers covers all the topics, vocabulary and structures listed in the syllabus.
The course offers a wide variety of motivating activities, picture stories and characters appropriate for the age level of the pupils.
It provides listening and speaking dialogues which are similar to those in the Test, using role play and communicative activities.
It contains engaging activities to practise all four skills with reading and writing activities introduced in natural progression.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 08 USD (accept pay by paypal only)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card)
* Below is payment button by paypal, to pay by other method, pls contact us (email@example.com)
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (2207)
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
View The Same Category
- Cambridge The Teachers Grammar of English
- Words Into Type 3rd Edition
- The Teachers Magazine No 118 October 2009
- The Magic of a Million Activity Book
- Spotlight on Writing A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Writing Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Vocabulary Multiple Meaning Words Grades 4-8
- Spotlight on Spelling A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Spelling Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Reading and Listening Comprehension 2 Figurative Language - Grades 6 and up
- Sky Starter Test Book
- Practical English Language Teaching - PELT Young Learners
- Performing Without a Stage The Art of Literary Translation
- OXFORD Spotlight on the USA
- Multiple Voices - An Introduction to Bilingualism by by Carol Myers Scotton
- Marketing Straight to the Heart by Barry Feig
- Introducing English as an Additional Language to Young Children by Kay Crosse