Fantastic Flyers Pupil Book
Fantastic Flyers is ideal preparation for the ESOL YLE Flyers test as well as being an excellent course for any young learner.
The Pupil’s Book provides a variety of stories and activities all of which are based on the topics within the ESOL YLE Flyers Test and are suitable for children of this age group.
Fantastic Flyers covers all the topics, vocabulary and structures listed in the syllabus.
The course offers a wide variety of motivating activities, picture stories and characters appropriate for the age level of the pupils.
It provides listening and speaking dialogues which are similar to those in the Test, using role play and communicative activities.
It contains engaging activities to practise all four skills with reading and writing activities introduced in natural progression.
View The Same Category (New Post)
- Cambridge The Teachers Grammar of English
- Words Into Type 3rd Edition
- The Teachers Magazine No 118 October 2009
- The Magic of a Million Activity Book
- Spotlight on Writing A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Writing Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Vocabulary Multiple Meaning Words Grades 4-8
- Spotlight on Spelling A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Spelling Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Reading and Listening Comprehension 2 Figurative Language - Grades 6 and up
- Sky Starter Test Book
- Practical English Language Teaching - PELT Young Learners
View The Same Category (Most Viewed)
- New Fowler Proficiency Writing Skills 1
- American English File 2 Student Book - 2nd Edition
- Smart Choice 2 Full (WorkBook+Student Book+CDRom)
- English in 20 Minutes a Day Full (Books+Audio)
- New Concept English - Book 2 - Practice and Progress (Ebook+Audio)
- New Concept English - Book 1 - First Things First (Ebook+Audio)
- Smart Choice 3 Full (WorkBook+Student Book+CDRom)
- Click on 3 Test Booklet (Book+Audio)
- First Steps in Academic Writing - Ann Hogue (The Longman Academic Writing Series, Level 2)
- Contemporary Topics 1 - Second Edition (Audio)