Skills Booster 2 for Young Learners
Skills Booster is an attractive four-level series specially written to teach and develop listening, speaking and writing skills. Each level is divided into 12 theme-based units. The series has been designed to be compatible with any course of a similar level, but it may also be used independently.
Key features of Skills Booster 2 for young learners:
- the development of skills needed to listen, speak and write effectively in English at beginners' level.
- a variety of listening and speaking tasks based on Young Learners English Tests (Mover and Flyers).
- a step-by-step approach to writing, including model compositions, writing plans and guided writing tasks.
- stickers-based tasks.
- an alphabetical word list for each unit.
- a Writing Project page for each unit, where pupils can present their final piece of written work.
View The Same Category (New Post)
- Your CV in English by Marcus Hurt
- The Language of Comic Narratives Humor Construction in Short Stories by Isabel Ermida- Humor Research 9
- Teaching Young Children Choices in Theory and Practice
- Teacher Cognition and Language Education
- Looking in Classrooms 10th Edition
- Instructional Technology and Media for Learning 8th Edition
- English for Social Interaction - SOCIAL EXPRESSIONS
- English for Gifted and Talented Students 11-18 Years
- CAMBRIDGE Curriculum Development in Language Teaching
- CAMBRIDGE A Students Writing Guide How to Plan and Write Successful Essays by Gordon Taylor
View The Same Category (Most Viewed)
- New Fowler Proficiency Writing Skills 1
- American English File 2 Student Book - 2nd Edition
- Smart Choice 2 Full (WorkBook+Student Book+CDRom)
- English in 20 Minutes a Day Full (Books+Audio)
- New Concept English - Book 2 - Practice and Progress (Ebook+Audio)
- Click on 3 Test Booklet (Book+Audio)
- New Concept English - Book 1 - First Things First (Ebook+Audio)
- Smart Choice 3 Full (WorkBook+Student Book+CDRom)
- First Steps in Academic Writing - Ann Hogue (The Longman Academic Writing Series, Level 2)
- Contemporary Topics 1 - Second Edition (Audio)