Skills Booster 2 for Young Learners
Skills Booster is an attractive four-level series specially written to teach and develop listening, speaking and writing skills. Each level is divided into 12 theme-based units. The series has been designed to be compatible with any course of a similar level, but it may also be used independently.
Key features of Skills Booster 2 for young learners:
- the development of skills needed to listen, speak and write effectively in English at beginners' level.
- a variety of listening and speaking tasks based on Young Learners English Tests (Mover and Flyers).
- a step-by-step approach to writing, including model compositions, writing plans and guided writing tasks.
- stickers-based tasks.
- an alphabetical word list for each unit.
- a Writing Project page for each unit, where pupils can present their final piece of written work.
This material for VIP member only, please contact us thru email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to become a VIP member, the fee for VIP member is 50USD/year.
- HuyHuu Team - View (878)
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
- You can choose to pay fee to download each set with google drive link materials unlimited time - Detail here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member (fee 50USD/year) you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : email@example.com
View The Same Category
- Cambridge The Teachers Grammar of English
- Words Into Type 3rd Edition
- The Teachers Magazine No 118 October 2009
- The Magic of a Million Activity Book
- Spotlight on Writing A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Writing Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Vocabulary Multiple Meaning Words Grades 4-8
- Spotlight on Spelling A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Spelling Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Reading and Listening Comprehension 2 Figurative Language - Grades 6 and up
- Sky Starter Test Book
- Practical English Language Teaching - PELT Young Learners
- Performing Without a Stage The Art of Literary Translation
- OXFORD Spotlight on the USA
- Multiple Voices - An Introduction to Bilingualism by by Carol Myers Scotton
- Marketing Straight to the Heart by Barry Feig
- Introducing English as an Additional Language to Young Children by Kay Crosse