Puzzle Time for Flyers
Children love puzzles! The Puzzle Time series uses the fun of puzzles to teach language ranging from the alphabet and animals to the present perfect and the past continuous.
There are quizzes, mazes, crosswords, mirror writing, join the dots, silhouettes, and a wide variety of other activities, all of which are freely photocopiable. They can be used to supplement coursebooks, or as the basis for free-standing lessons: the teacher?s notes are full of ideas for additional games and activities which can be used in conjunction with the puzzles.
The three books in the series (Starters, Movers & Flyers) correspond to the syllabuses of the Cambridge Young Learners English Tests and are also designed to reflect the syllabuses and materials used in today's classrooms. The puzzles offer lively preparation for the Tests, but of course can be used with all classes in the target 8 to 10 age range.
View The Same Category
- Cambridge The Teachers Grammar of English
- Words Into Type 3rd Edition
- The Teachers Magazine No 118 October 2009
- The Magic of a Million Activity Book
- Spotlight on Writing A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Writing Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Vocabulary Multiple Meaning Words Grades 4-8
- Spotlight on Spelling A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Spelling Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Reading and Listening Comprehension 2 Figurative Language - Grades 6 and up
- Sky Starter Test Book
- Practical English Language Teaching - PELT Young Learners