Word Smart Building an Educated Vocabulary (Princeton Review)
Did you know that…- The word "noisome" has nothing whatsoever to do with noise?- "Ordinance" and "ordnance" have two distinct meanings?- An "errant" fool is a fool who is lost, while an "arrant" fool is one whose foolishness is obvious?
If any of these facts caught you by surprise, then you need Word Smart II. More than one million people have improved their vocabularies with the original Word Smart, but an educated and powerful vocabulary doesn’t stop growing with one book.
All of the 1,455 words featured in Word Smart II belong in an impressive vocabulary. Learning and using these words effectively can help you get better grades, score higher on tests, and communicate more confidently at work..
This material for VIP member only, please contact us thru email (email@example.com) to become a VIP member, the fee for VIP member is 50USD/year.
- HuyHuu Team - View (1297)
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
- You can choose to pay fee to download each set with google drive link materials unlimited time - Detail here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member (fee 50USD/year) you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
View The Same Category
- Cambridge The Teachers Grammar of English
- Words Into Type 3rd Edition
- The Teachers Magazine No 118 October 2009
- The Magic of a Million Activity Book
- Spotlight on Writing A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Writing Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Vocabulary Multiple Meaning Words Grades 4-8
- Spotlight on Spelling A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Spelling Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Reading and Listening Comprehension 2 Figurative Language - Grades 6 and up
- Sky Starter Test Book
- Practical English Language Teaching - PELT Young Learners