Designed for learners who want to make effective progress in a short time, this course concentrates on developing fluency, refreshing key grammar areas, and extending vocabulary. 40-60 hours per level.
- Practical syllabus includes pronunciation and lots of oral practice, as well as memory skills and timed activities to encourage fast, relevant learning.
- Introduces work on features of spoken English, conversational tactics, and high frequency idiomatic vocabulary.
- Clear objectives in each lesson encourage achievement and progress.
- Short lessons can be used in any order, allowing choice in topic and syllabus coverage.
- All-in-one Classbook, with Practice section and writing activities.
- Photocopiable Teacher's Resource Pack at each level for supplementing and adapting.
View The Same Category (New Post)
- Your CV in English by Marcus Hurt
- The Language of Comic Narratives Humor Construction in Short Stories by Isabel Ermida- Humor Research 9
- Teaching Young Children Choices in Theory and Practice
- Teacher Cognition and Language Education
- Looking in Classrooms 10th Edition
- Instructional Technology and Media for Learning 8th Edition
- English for Social Interaction - SOCIAL EXPRESSIONS
- English for Gifted and Talented Students 11-18 Years
- CAMBRIDGE Curriculum Development in Language Teaching
- CAMBRIDGE A Students Writing Guide How to Plan and Write Successful Essays by Gordon Taylor
View The Same Category (Most Viewed)
- New Fowler Proficiency Writing Skills 1
- American English File 2 Student Book - 2nd Edition
- Smart Choice 2 Full (WorkBook+Student Book+CDRom)
- English in 20 Minutes a Day Full (Books+Audio)
- New Concept English - Book 2 - Practice and Progress (Ebook+Audio)
- Click on 3 Test Booklet (Book+Audio)
- New Concept English - Book 1 - First Things First (Ebook+Audio)
- Smart Choice 3 Full (WorkBook+Student Book+CDRom)
- First Steps in Academic Writing - Ann Hogue (The Longman Academic Writing Series, Level 2)
- Contemporary Topics 1 - Second Edition (Audio)