Designed for learners who want to make effective progress in a short time, this course concentrates on developing fluency, refreshing key grammar areas, and extending vocabulary. 40-60 hours per level.
Clockwise is an intensive refresher course in general English for adults, with an emphasis on improving the quality of students' language performance. It is designed for university students and adults in the working world with limited time and money, who want confidence in general English quickly and effectively, for social interaction and travel or functional purposes. Its image is adult, clear, simple, spacious, accessible, and businesslike.
- - Practical syllabus includes pronunciation and lots of oral practice, as well as memory skills and timed activities to encourage fast, relevant learning.
- - Introduces work on features of spoken English, conversational tactics, and high frequency idiomatic vocabulary.
- - Clear objectives in each lesson encourage achievement and progress.
- - Short lessons can be used in any order, allowing choice in topic and syllabus coverage.
- - All-in-one Classbook, with Practice section and writing activities.
- - Photocopiable Teacher's Resource Pack at each level for supplementing and adapting.
This material for VIP member only, please contact us thru email (email@example.com) to become a VIP member, the fee for VIP member is 50USD/year.
- HuyHuu Team - View (1112)
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
- You can choose to pay fee to download each set with google drive link materials unlimited time - Detail here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member (fee 50USD/year) you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
View The Same Category
- Cambridge The Teachers Grammar of English
- Words Into Type 3rd Edition
- The Teachers Magazine No 118 October 2009
- The Magic of a Million Activity Book
- Spotlight on Writing A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Writing Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Vocabulary Multiple Meaning Words Grades 4-8
- Spotlight on Spelling A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Spelling Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Reading and Listening Comprehension 2 Figurative Language - Grades 6 and up
- Sky Starter Test Book
- Practical English Language Teaching - PELT Young Learners
- Performing Without a Stage The Art of Literary Translation
- OXFORD Spotlight on the USA
- Multiple Voices - An Introduction to Bilingualism by by Carol Myers Scotton
- Marketing Straight to the Heart by Barry Feig
- Introducing English as an Additional Language to Young Children by Kay Crosse