Spotlight on Vocabulary Multiple Meaning Words Grades 4-8
The main goal of Spotlight on Vocabulary books is to help students recognize and use specific strategies to enrich their skills for understanding and using an increasingly rich vocabulary. Multiple-Meaning Words teaches students that many words have more than one meaning that is not always the same part of speech.
- Increase flexibility in vocabulary and thinking
- Understand and use multiple meanings for words
- Understand puns and their use in humor
The book has:
- age-appropriate, curricular vocabulary
- gradual progression in difficulty to build student success
- light demands for spelling and writing
- a pretest/posttest
One-page lessons in a variety of interesting formats teach students:
- multiple-meaning words can be the same or different parts of speech
- to match different meanings with the same word
- to identify and use multiple-meaning words
- to identify possible meanings of a message
An answer key is included.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 8 USD (Accept and recommend pay by paypal)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (Accept pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (Accept pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, If you pay by other methods, pls contact us (email@example.com).
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us