Longman Introductory Course For The Toefl Test (Audio)
Providing both a comprehensive language skills course and a wealth of practice for all sections of the test, the Longman Introductory Course for the TOEFL® Test: IBT, by Deborah Phillips, gives intermediate students (scores of 450 to 520 on the paper TOEFL® Test or 45 to 70 on the TOEFL® iBT) all the tools they need to begin to prepare for the TOEFL® iBT integrated-skills test.
Upon completion of the Introductory Course, students are ready to handle the more advanced material in Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL® Test: IBT. Note: You must have the Audio CDs to use the listening material (the Skills Practice, the Mini-Tests, the Complete Tests, and the TOEFL®-level Test) in the textbook. The audio material on the CD-ROM is different from that on the adio CDs. Click here to purchase the Audio CDs. The Student Book features:
* Updated material for all the new types of passages and questions on the test.
* Diagnostic pre-tests and post-tests that allow students to identify strengths and weaknesses and assess improvement in each section.
* Practice sections for the four skills:
- Reading provides practice exercises in the new test formats, including filling in a table or chart and paraphrasing.
- Listening provides authentic conversations between two people in an academic setting and academic lectures with new questions about a speaker’s attitude or purpose.
- Speaking includes personal and expository tasks and integrated tasks. o Writing consists of expository and integrated tasks: reading/listening/writing.
* Four mini-tests that preview the test’s integrated four-skills format. * One complete introductory-level practice test.
* One TOEFL®-level test. The CD-ROM features:
* Completely different material from that in the Student Book.
* Practice sections for all parts of the test, including speaking.
* Four mini-tests.
* One complete introductory-level practice test and one TOEFL®-level test.
* Pop-up explanations for all items on the CD-ROM.
* Easy-to-use scoring and record-keeping to monitor progress.
* New "send" feature that allows electroninc submisson of results, reports, and spoken and written responses.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 08 USD (Accept and recommend pay by paypal)
- VIP for 01 week : 15 USD (Accept and recommend pay by paypal)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (Accept pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (Accept pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, to pay by other method, pls contact us (email@example.com)
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (17286)
View The Same Category
- TOEFL IBT Activator Advanced Writing (Answer Keys)
- TOEFL IBT Activator Advanced Writing (Audio)
- TOEFL IBT Activator Advanced Writing (Ebook)
- Summary Notes for The TOEFL Test - Praditya Adinda
- 124 English Essays for TOEFL
- TOEFL Strategies - A Complete Guide to the iBT (Audio)
- TOEFL Strategies - A Complete Guide to the iBT (Ebook)
- ETS Official TOEFL IBT Tests Volume 2 (Audio)
- ETS Official TOEFL IBT Tests Volume 2 (Ebook)
- Longman Complete Course for The TOEFL Test (Audio)
- TPO TOEFL Reading Comprehension
- TOEFL Vocabulary Flashcards
- TOEFL Test With Answers 2005 Collection - Kongwak Language Center
- TOEFL IBT Quick Prep Volume 4 (Audio)
- TOEFL IBT Quick Prep Volume 4 (Ebook)