GRE The Pool of Issue Topics
Each Issue topic consists of an issue statement or statements followed by specific task instructions that tell you how to respond to the issue. The wording of some topics in the test might vary slightly from what is presented here.
Also, because there may be multiple versions of some topics with similar or identical wording but with different task instructions, it is very important to read your test topic and its specific task directions carefully and respond to the wording as it appears in the actual test.
This material for VIP member only, please contact us thru email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to become a VIP member, the fee for VIP member is 50USD/year.
- HuyHuu Team - View (824)
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
- You can choose to pay fee to download each set with google drive link materials unlimited time - Detail here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member (fee 50USD/year) you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : email@example.com
View The Same Category
- Writing Analytically 7th Edition by David Rosenwasser and Jill Stephen
- Writing Analytically 5th Edition by David Rosenwasser and Jill Stephen
- What it is Like in the USA
- Understanding Motivation and Emotion 5th Edition
- Understanding and Responding to Texts Ages 8-9 - Developing Literacy
- The Tactful Teacher Effective Communication with Parents Colleagues and Administrators by Yvonne Bender
- The Smart Tip From Dyno The Dinosaur - Coloring Book
- The International Book of Dyslexia A Guide to Practice and Resources
- The Definitive Personal Assistant and Secretarial Handbook by Sue France
- Teaching about Teaching Purpose Passion and Pedagogy in Teacher Education by John Loughran and Tom Russell