GRE Practice General Test
The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a standardised test that is an admissions requirement for most graduate schools in the United States.
Created and administered by Educational Testing Service (ETS) in 1949, the exam aims to measure verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, analytical writing, and critical thinking skills that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are not related to any specific field of study.
The GRE General Test is offered as a computer-based exam administered at Prometric testing centers.
View The Same Category
- Writing For Multimedia And The Web A Practical Guide To Content Development For Interactive Media 3rd Edition
- CAMBRIDGE The Psychology of Creative Writing
- Testing in Language Programs by J D Brown
- Telephoning In English 3rd Edition Audio
- Telephoning In English 3rd Edition
- Teaching Readers of English Students Texts and Contexts
- Teachers Matter - Professional Learning
- Teach Abroad Survival - 23 Hot Tips For Teaching Success by Richard Bienvenu MFA
- Repaso General 2 Speaking Audio CD - Vaughan Systems
- Repaso General 2 Speaking - Vaughan Systems