Barron How to Prepare for the GRE 19th Edition
The GRE Graduate Record Exam is changing substantially starting in August 2011, and Barron's is now ready with a thoroughly revised test prep manual that reflects the new exam's content. Although the GRE's Analytical Writing section remains essentially unchanged, new question types appear in both the GRE's Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning sections, and the model tests in Barron's brand-new 19th edition reflect these changes:
- Verbal Reasoning-- The verbal section now includes two new sentence completion types: sentence equivalence questions, for which test takers must identify two correct answers to receive credit; and text completion questions, some involving passages of several sentences and requiring test takers to fill in up to three blanks. Reading comprehension questions may now have more than one correct answer. Some reading questions will involve selecting individual sentences with passages.
- Quantitative Reasoning-- As in the past, this section contains standard multiple-choice questions, as well as quantitative comparison questions. There are two new question types: multiple-choice questions that have more than one correct answer choice, each of which has to be selected, and numeric entry questions, which are the only questions on the test for which no answer choices are provided.
Barron's new GRE manual offers intensive practice and review for all question types plus a diagnostic test and two full-length model GREs with answer keys and explanations for all questions answered. The authors also present a test overview and valuable chapters on test-taking tactics.
This material for VIP member only, please contact us thru email (email@example.com) to become a VIP member, the fee for VIP member is 50USD/year.
- HuyHuu Team - View (1630)
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
- You can choose to pay fee to download each set with google drive link materials unlimited time - Detail here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member (fee 50USD/year) you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
View The Same Category
- Writing Analytically 7th Edition by David Rosenwasser and Jill Stephen
- Writing Analytically 5th Edition by David Rosenwasser and Jill Stephen
- What it is Like in the USA
- Understanding Motivation and Emotion 5th Edition
- Understanding and Responding to Texts Ages 8-9 - Developing Literacy
- The Tactful Teacher Effective Communication with Parents Colleagues and Administrators by Yvonne Bender
- The Smart Tip From Dyno The Dinosaur - Coloring Book
- The International Book of Dyslexia A Guide to Practice and Resources
- The Definitive Personal Assistant and Secretarial Handbook by Sue France
- Teaching about Teaching Purpose Passion and Pedagogy in Teacher Education by John Loughran and Tom Russell
- Teacher Career Starter 2nd Edition by Joan DellaValle and Emmett Sawyer with Mary Masi
- SPRINGER Surgical English
- Second Language Writing Research Insights for the Classroom- The Cambridge Applied Linguistics Series
- Scripted Fantasy in the Classroom by Eric Hall - Carol Hall and Alison Leech
- Reading and Writing to Learn Strategies Across the Curriculum