Barron How to Prepare for the GRE 17th Edition (2008)
Barron's GRE, 17th edition is composed of a subject GRE latest and 6 sets of practices have answers and fully explained under the new structure of the subject GRE really, with the same length, the same types of questions and the difficult. The exam covers all the topics like: antonyms, analogies, complete sentences, reading comprehension, analytical writing, quantitative comparison, data analysis and mathematical.
Attached CD-ROM is a computerized version of the book includes subject review articles and sample exams. Handbook and CD-ROM update will help candidates prepare for both the current GRE and the new style exam. Six test samples in the book and CD-ROM versions come with answers and a full explanation.
This material for VIP member only, please contact us thru email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to become a VIP member, the fee for VIP member is 50USD/year.
- HuyHuu Team - View (1254)
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
- You can choose to pay fee to download each set with google drive link materials unlimited time - Detail here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member (fee 50USD/year) you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : email@example.com
View The Same Category
- Writing Analytically 7th Edition by David Rosenwasser and Jill Stephen
- Writing Analytically 5th Edition by David Rosenwasser and Jill Stephen
- What it is Like in the USA
- Understanding Motivation and Emotion 5th Edition
- Understanding and Responding to Texts Ages 8-9 - Developing Literacy
- The Tactful Teacher Effective Communication with Parents Colleagues and Administrators by Yvonne Bender
- The Smart Tip From Dyno The Dinosaur - Coloring Book
- The International Book of Dyslexia A Guide to Practice and Resources
- The Definitive Personal Assistant and Secretarial Handbook by Sue France
- Teaching about Teaching Purpose Passion and Pedagogy in Teacher Education by John Loughran and Tom Russell