Barron Essential Words For The GRE
An extensive working vocabulary is a prerequisite for success on the Graduate Record Exam. This popular manual presents 800 college-graduate-level words with definitions that frequently appear on the exam. The book begins with a pre-test to help readers assess strenghts and weaknesses.
Additional features include:
- An overview of the Verbal Reasoning question types found on the GRE
- Matching and sentence completion exercises for all word lists
- An analysis of essential word roots
- Suggested study plans, and much more...
The book concludes with a post-test to assess progress. Answers are provided for all exercises and for all questions in the pre- and post-test.
This material for VIP member only, please Sign up or Login to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 8 USD (Accept and recommend pay by paypal)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (Accept pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (Accept pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, If you pay by other methods, pls contact us (email@example.com).
*Notes : Your account will be upgraded to VIP Member after we receive your payment (Sometime you need to wait a few minutes or a few hours). After received your payment, we will inform to your email that you provide, then please login again.