Manhattan Foundations of GMAT Math 5th Edition
Developed for test-takers who need a refresher, Foundations of Math provides a user-friendly review of basic math concepts crucial for GMAT success.
Manhattan GMAT's Foundations of Math book provides a refresher of the basic math concepts tested on the GMAT.
Designed to be user-friendly for all students, this book provides easy-to-follow explanations of fundamental math concepts and step-by-step application of these concepts to example problems.
With ten chapters and over 700 practice problems, this book is an invaluable resource to any student who wants to cement their understanding and build their basic math skills for the GMAT.
View The Same Category
- Western and Chinese New Years Celebrations - Holidays and Celebrations
- Shortcuts for Teaching Phonics
- Really Learn 100 Phrasal Verbs for Business
- Lectures Learn Academic Listening and Note Taking Skills Audio - Academic Skills Series by Collins
- Lectures Learn Academic Listening and Note Taking Skills - Academic Skills Series by Collins
- Learning to Teach Reading by Geoffrey R Roberts
- How to Master Tricky Elements of English Punctuation
- Holidays Around the Year by Susan Dillon
- Halloween and Commemorations of the Dead - Holidays and Celebrations
- Grammar Practice Simplified Book A