Manhattan Foundations of GMAT Math 5th Edition
Developed for test-takers who need a refresher, Foundations of Math provides a user-friendly review of basic math concepts crucial for GMAT success.
Manhattan GMAT's Foundations of Math book provides a refresher of the basic math concepts tested on the GMAT.
Designed to be user-friendly for all students, this book provides easy-to-follow explanations of fundamental math concepts and step-by-step application of these concepts to example problems.
With ten chapters and over 700 practice problems, this book is an invaluable resource to any student who wants to cement their understanding and build their basic math skills for the GMAT.
View The Same Category (New Post)
- GMAT HandBook
- GMAT Ultimate Grammar
- Manhattan GMAT Elluminate Live Online Classes
- McGraw-Hill GMAT 2013 Edition 10 Practice Tests
- Vocabulary Questions and Answers for GMAT - Volume 1 (Audio)
- Chili Hot GMAT - Math Review
- Cracking the GMAT 2012 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
- Test Taking Strategies and Study Skills for the Utterly Confused for GMAT
- Complete GMAT Preparation Material Set
- ARCO Master the GMAT 2007 (Ebook+CD-ROM)
View The Same Category (Most Viewed)
- The Official Guide For GMAT Review 10th Edition
- Nova GMAT Math Bible
- GMAT Vocabulary List
- New GMAT
- 1000 Real GMAT Sentence Correction
- Kaplan Gmat 2012 Strategies Practice And Review
- GMAT Problem Solving
- GMAT Pill Ebooks
- Cracking The GMAT 2013 - Revised and Updated for the New GMAT
- The PowerScore GMAT Critical Reasoning Bible