Basic Skills for the TOEFL iBT 2 Listening (Audio)
Basic Skills for the TOEFL iBT is a 3-level, 12-book test preparation series designed for beginning-level students of the TOEFL iBT. Each level consists of four books: Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing. Over the course of the series, students build on their current vocabulary to include common TOEFL and academic vocabulary. Students new to the test are also introduced to level-appropriate passages, lectures, conversations, and questions found on the TOEFL iBT.
Basic Skills for the TOEFL iBT enables students to build on both their language skills and their knowledge. The topics are interesting and easily accessible to students. In addition, the themes cover the most frequent topics featured in the TOEFL iBT. Students accumulate vocabulary through repeated exposure over the course of the series. The series targets 1,300 TOEFL-related words, including all 570 words found on the Academic Word List used by TESOL.
(1) Focused practice of each TOEFL iBT question type
(2) Controlled note-taking activities
(3) Graded vocabulary acquisition
(4) Transcripts for all listening exercises and integrated tasks
(5) Full answer key including sample responses for spoken and written sections
(6) Complete audio recordings of the listening and integrated sections
(7) Sample lesson plans
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 8 USD (Accept and recommend pay by paypal/payza)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (Accept pay by paypal/payza or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (Accept pay by paypal/payza or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, If you pay by other methods, pls contact us (email@example.com).
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us