Common Mistakes at KET
This invaluable little book highlights the real mistakes that students make in the exam - and shows how to avoid them. Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts, each unit targets a key problem area. Clear explanations and exercises help students to use the language accurately.
Regular tests offer students a further opportunity to check and consolidate what they have learnt.
* Highlights common mistakes that learners really make.
* Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts.
* Short, snappy explanations focus on key problem areas.
* Includes exam-style exercises.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 08 USD (accept pay by paypal only)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card)
* Below is payment button by paypal, to pay by other method, pls contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (1862)
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : email@example.com
View The Same Category
- Writing in Engineering by Cecilia Mavrow - A Guide to Communicating
- Using Phonics to Teach Reading and Spelling by John Bald
- Think and Do Workbook Pre K K - The Learning Line
- The Importance of Learning Styles - Contributions to the Study of Education Series
- The Complete Phonic Handbook - RIC Publications
- Teachers Club January 2011
- Teachers Club April 2010
- Storytelling Art and Technique 3rd Edition by Ellin Greene
- Star and Stripes ECPE Proficiency Coursebook by Virginia Evans and Jenny Dooley
- Spelling Essentials by Elizabeth P Tucker
- Short Reading Passages with Graphic Organizers G2-3
- School-Based Play Therapy 2nd Edition by Athena A Drewes and Charles E Schaefer
- Resource Books for Teachers - Vocabulary 2nd Edition by John Morgan and Mario Rinvolucri
- New Streetwise Upper-Intermediate Workbook
- New Streetwise Upper-Intermediate Class Audio CDs