Speaking And Reading Strategies For The Toefl IBT
The Speaking section in TOEFL iBT comes right after the 10-minute break. It measures the test taker's ability to communicate in English orally. The six tasks in the Speaking section are divided into two types - independent speaking tasks (2 tasks) and integrated speaking tasks (4 tasks). Students must prove they are able to speak effectively under the following requirements:
• Deliver adequate oral responses to the questions.
• Participate actively in academic discussions.
• Participate in everyday conversations.
• State a clear opinion about the discussed subjects.
• Summarize and orally reproduce the information read in textbooks or heard in the classroom.
• Communicate with university officials in libraries, sport centers, housing offices, bookstores, etc.
View The Same Category (New Post)
- The MBA Center Grammar Review for the TOEFL
- Cliff Notes TOEFL Listening (Script)
- LinguaForum Toefl iBT b - Listening (Audio CDs)
- Kaplan TOEFL Vocabulary Quiz Book
- Kaplan TOEFL Idioms Quiz Book
- How to Master Skills For The Toefl IBT - Speaking Intermediate Answers Book
- How to Master Skills For The Toefl IBT - Speaking Intermediate (Ebook)
- Hooked on TOEFL iBT Reading New Edition CD ROM
- Official Guide to the TOEFL ITP Test (Audio)
- TPO 1-24 TOEFL Practice Online Test (24 Tests)
View The Same Category (Most Viewed)
- Barron TOEFL iBT 14th Edition 2014 Test CD ROM
- The Official Guide to the TOEFL Test 4th Edition (Ebook+CD-ROM)
- 700 Essay For Writing Toefl
- Cliffs Toefl Preparation Guide (Ebook+Audio)
- Longman Introductory Course For The Toefl Test (Audio)
- Peterson TOEFL PBT Practice Test (Ebook+Audio)
- Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL iBT Test (2nd Edition) CD-ROM
- Delta Key to the Toefl IBT Advanced Skill Practice Revised Edition (Ebook)
- Longman Introductory Course For The Toefl Test The Paper Tests (Ebook+Audio)
- Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL Test-3rd Edition (Ebook+Audio)