Speaking And Reading Strategies For The Toefl IBT
The Speaking section in TOEFL iBT comes right after the 10-minute break. It measures the test taker's ability to communicate in English orally. The six tasks in the Speaking section are divided into two types - independent speaking tasks (2 tasks) and integrated speaking tasks (4 tasks). Students must prove they are able to speak effectively under the following requirements:
• Deliver adequate oral responses to the questions.
• Participate actively in academic discussions.
• Participate in everyday conversations.
• State a clear opinion about the discussed subjects.
• Summarize and orally reproduce the information read in textbooks or heard in the classroom.
• Communicate with university officials in libraries, sport centers, housing offices, bookstores, etc.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 8 USD (Accept and recommend pay by paypal/payza)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (Accept pay by paypal/payza or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (Accept pay by paypal/payza or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, If you pay by other methods, pls contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us