Barron How to Prepare for the GRE 19th Edition
The GRE Graduate Record Exam is changing substantially starting in August 2011, and Barron's is now ready with a thoroughly revised test prep manual that reflects the new exam's content. Although the GRE's Analytical Writing section remains essentially unchanged, new question types appear in both the GRE's Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning sections, and the model tests in Barron's brand-new 19th edition reflect these changes:
- Verbal Reasoning-- The verbal section now includes two new sentence completion types: sentence equivalence questions, for which test takers must identify two correct answers to receive credit; and text completion questions, some involving passages of several sentences and requiring test takers to fill in up to three blanks. Reading comprehension questions may now have more than one correct answer. Some reading questions will involve selecting individual sentences with passages.
- Quantitative Reasoning-- As in the past, this section contains standard multiple-choice questions, as well as quantitative comparison questions. There are two new question types: multiple-choice questions that have more than one correct answer choice, each of which has to be selected, and numeric entry questions, which are the only questions on the test for which no answer choices are provided.
Barron's new GRE manual offers intensive practice and review for all question types plus a diagnostic test and two full-length model GREs with answer keys and explanations for all questions answered. The authors also present a test overview and valuable chapters on test-taking tactics.
This material for VIP Membership only, please Sign up or Login to unlimit any download.- VIP for 01 day : 9 USD (Accept and recommend pay by paypal/Crypto)
- VIP for 01 month : 33 USD (Accept pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union/Crypto)
- VIP for 01 year : 99 USD (Accept pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union/Crypto)
- VIP forever - Unlimit time : 333 USD (Accept pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union/Crypto)
* Below is payment button by paypal (CLICK 'Send' IN THE NEXT PAGE), If you pay by other methods, pls contact us (email@example.com).
*Notes : Your account will be upgraded to VIP Member after we receive your payment (Sometime you need to wait a few minutes or a few hours). After received your payment, we will inform to your email that you provide, then please login again.
Improve Your IELTS Reading Skills (Ebook)