SAT Math For The Clueless
Do square roots, logs, and graphs leave you in a cold sweat? Does the very thought of the all-important SAT¨ math send chills up your spine? If so, then you are like hundreds of thousands of students who face math only with fear.
Luckily, there is a cure: Bob MillerÕs Clueless series! Like the teacher you always wished you had (but never thought existed), Bob Miller brings a combination of knowledge, empathy and fun to the often-troubling subject of mathematics.
He breaks down the learning process in an easy, nontechnical way and builds it up again using his own unique methods. Meant to bridge the gulf between you and mathematics, SAT¨Math for the Clueless is packed with all the information you need to conquer this crucial standardized test.
This radically new approach gives you anxiety-reducing features on every page; bite-sized math portions that fit short study sessions (and short attention spans); appealing methods that make math understandable; full explanations of basic principles that make hard problems easy; quick tips for solving difficult problems; and a complete practice SAT¨-type math practice exam! "I am always delighted when a student tells me that he or she hated math...but taking a class with me has made math understandable...even enjoyable," says Bob Miller.
Now it's your turn. Sharpen your #2 pencils and let this extraordinary teacher show you how to never be clueless again!
This material for VIP member only, please contact us thru email (email@example.com) to become a VIP member, the fee for VIP member is 50USD/year.
- HuyHuu Team - View (897)
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
- You can choose to pay fee to download each set with google drive link materials unlimited time - Detail here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member (fee 50USD/year) you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
View The Same Category
- The Oxford Guide To English Usage
- The Cambridge Guide to English Usage by Pam Peters
- The Cambridge Guide to Australian English Usage by Pam Peters
- Pronunciation Practice Activities a Resource Book for Teaching English Audio by Martin Hewings
- Pronunciation Practice Activities a Resource Book for Teaching English by Martin Hewings
- Introducing English Pronunciation A Teachers Guide to Tree or Three and Ship or Sheep
- Games Galore Language Arts Skill-Based Games That Make Learning Fun Grade 4-6
- Fergusons Careers in Focus Mechanics 3rd Edition
- English Vocabulary In Use - All Levels in One
- English Phonetics and Phonology Glossary by Peter Roach
- English Phonetics and Phonology Audio 4th Edition by Peter Roach
- English Phonetics and Phonology Audio 2nd Edition by Peter Roach
- English Phonetics and Phonology An Introduction Audio 2nd Edition by Philip Carr
- English Phonetics and Phonology An Introduction 2nd Edition by Philip Carr
- English Phonetics and Phonology 4th Edition by Peter Roach