Gruber Complete GRE Guide 2012
For Math, Gruber’s goes through the basics. It provides practice problems and voilà you are ready for the GRE. Or are you?
Gruber’s Math is lacking on four levels:
Layout: This is probably one of the last user-friendly GRE prep guides from the standpoint of layout. The math section especially feels like an information dump. I imagine must students despairing as they try to make their ways through the dense, busy pages.
Accuracy of Questions: The math questions do not really reflect the questions written by ETS. Sure you get practice on basic concepts, but the subtlety, aka trickiness, of the problems is absent
Advanced Questions: Gruber’s isn’t the way to go especially if you are looking to get a competitive score. Most of the questions are at the medium to easy-medium level. Not too much to challenge.
This material for VIP member only, please contact us thru email (email@example.com) to become a VIP member, the fee for VIP member is 50USD/year.
- HuyHuu Team - View (907)
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
- You can choose to pay fee to download each set with google drive link materials unlimited time - Detail here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member (fee 50USD/year) you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
View The Same Category
- Writing Analytically 7th Edition by David Rosenwasser and Jill Stephen
- Writing Analytically 5th Edition by David Rosenwasser and Jill Stephen
- What it is Like in the USA
- Understanding Motivation and Emotion 5th Edition
- Understanding and Responding to Texts Ages 8-9 - Developing Literacy
- The Tactful Teacher Effective Communication with Parents Colleagues and Administrators by Yvonne Bender
- The Smart Tip From Dyno The Dinosaur - Coloring Book
- The International Book of Dyslexia A Guide to Practice and Resources
- The Definitive Personal Assistant and Secretarial Handbook by Sue France
- Teaching about Teaching Purpose Passion and Pedagogy in Teacher Education by John Loughran and Tom Russell
- Teacher Career Starter 2nd Edition by Joan DellaValle and Emmett Sawyer with Mary Masi
- SPRINGER Surgical English
- Second Language Writing Research Insights for the Classroom- The Cambridge Applied Linguistics Series
- Scripted Fantasy in the Classroom by Eric Hall - Carol Hall and Alison Leech
- Reading and Writing to Learn Strategies Across the Curriculum