Manhattan Number Properties GMAT Strategy Guide
The Number Properties Guide delves into all the characteristics of numbers tested on the GMAT, covering both simple and complicated concepts. Using the fundamental techniques and nuanced strategies developed in this guide, students will be able to tackle even the toughest GMAT problems involving prime numbers, consecutive integers, and many other topics.
Unlike other guides that attempt to convey everything in a single tome, the Number Properties Strategy Guide is designed to provide deep, focused coverage of one specialized area tested on the GMAT. As a result, students benefit from thorough and comprehensive subject material, clear explanations of fundamental principles, and step-by-step instructions of important techniques. In-action practice problems and detailed answer explanations challenge the student, while topical sets of Official Guide problems provide the opportunity for further growth.
View The Same Category
- Western and Chinese New Years Celebrations - Holidays and Celebrations
- Shortcuts for Teaching Phonics
- Really Learn 100 Phrasal Verbs for Business
- Lectures Learn Academic Listening and Note Taking Skills Audio - Academic Skills Series by Collins
- Lectures Learn Academic Listening and Note Taking Skills - Academic Skills Series by Collins
- Learning to Teach Reading by Geoffrey R Roberts
- How to Master Tricky Elements of English Punctuation
- Holidays Around the Year by Susan Dillon
- Halloween and Commemorations of the Dead - Holidays and Celebrations
- Grammar Practice Simplified Book A