Manhattan Advanced GMAT Quant
Designed for students seeking 650+ scores, this guide offers essential techniques for approaching the GMAT’s most difficult quantitative questions, as well as extensive practice with challenging problems.
You’ve worked through basic guides and you’ve taken the practice tests—now take your GMAT score to the next level. Build your higher-level quantitative skills with Manhattan GMAT’s Advanced Quant supplement, specially designed for students seeking 650+ scores.
This guide combines intense practice with techniques for problem solving and data sufficiency questions, ranging from broad principles to tactics for narrowing down possible answers.
Purchase of this book includes online access to the Advanced Quant Homework Bank of extra practice questions and detailed explanations not included in the book, as well as to the Advanced Quant Bonus Drill Set.
View The Same Category (New Post)
- Western and Chinese New Years Celebrations - Holidays and Celebrations
- Shortcuts for Teaching Phonics
- Really Learn 100 Phrasal Verbs for Business
- Lectures Learn Academic Listening and Note Taking Skills Audio - Academic Skills Series by Collins
- Lectures Learn Academic Listening and Note Taking Skills - Academic Skills Series by Collins
- Learning to Teach Reading by Geoffrey R Roberts
- How to Master Tricky Elements of English Punctuation
- Holidays Around the Year by Susan Dillon
- Halloween and Commemorations of the Dead - Holidays and Celebrations
- Grammar Practice Simplified Book A
View The Same Category (Most Viewed)
- The Official Guide For GMAT Review 10th Edition
- Nova GMAT Math Bible
- GMAT Vocabulary List
- New GMAT
- 1000 Real GMAT Sentence Correction
- Kaplan Gmat 2012 Strategies Practice And Review
- GMAT Problem Solving
- GMAT Pill Ebooks
- Cracking The GMAT 2013 - Revised and Updated for the New GMAT
- The PowerScore GMAT Critical Reasoning Bible