Manhattan Integrated Reasoning and Essay GMAT Strategy Guide 5th Edition
Considered the gold-standard in GMAT test prep, Manhattan GMAT’s ten strategy guides are the first books on the market to be aligned with the GMAC Official Guide, 2015 and 13th Editions. Fully updated and revised to deal with recent changes to the GMAT, they were designed with a content-based approach. These books offer a competitive edge for those students looking to score in the top percentiles.
The Integrated Reasoning and Essay Guide demystifies the brand-new Integrated Reasoning section, which demands a blend of mathematical and verbal proficiency. This book equips students with the core strategies and tools for tackling difficult Integrated Reasoning questions. It also provides effective techniques for approaching the essay portion of the GMAT.
View The Same Category
- Western and Chinese New Years Celebrations - Holidays and Celebrations
- Shortcuts for Teaching Phonics
- Really Learn 100 Phrasal Verbs for Business
- Lectures Learn Academic Listening and Note Taking Skills Audio - Academic Skills Series by Collins
- Lectures Learn Academic Listening and Note Taking Skills - Academic Skills Series by Collins
- Learning to Teach Reading by Geoffrey R Roberts
- How to Master Tricky Elements of English Punctuation
- Holidays Around the Year by Susan Dillon
- Halloween and Commemorations of the Dead - Holidays and Celebrations
- Grammar Practice Simplified Book A