Manhattan Sentence Correction GMAT
Considered the gold-standard in GMAT test prep, Manhattan GMAT’s ten strategy guides are the first books on the market to be aligned with the GMAC Official Guide, 2015 and 13th Editions. Fully updated and revised to deal with recent changes to the GMAT, they were designed with a content-based approach.
The industry-leading Sentence Correction Guide delves into every major principle and minor subtlety of grammar tested on the GMAT. From its comprehensive list of GMAT-specific idioms to its tailored coverage of topics such as pronouns and parallelism, this guide teaches exactly what students need for GMAT Sentence Correction—and nothing that they don’t.
View The Same Category
- Western and Chinese New Years Celebrations - Holidays and Celebrations
- Shortcuts for Teaching Phonics
- Really Learn 100 Phrasal Verbs for Business
- Lectures Learn Academic Listening and Note Taking Skills Audio - Academic Skills Series by Collins
- Lectures Learn Academic Listening and Note Taking Skills - Academic Skills Series by Collins
- Learning to Teach Reading by Geoffrey R Roberts
- How to Master Tricky Elements of English Punctuation
- Holidays Around the Year by Susan Dillon
- Halloween and Commemorations of the Dead - Holidays and Celebrations
- Grammar Practice Simplified Book A