GMAT Problem Solving
Practice your math problem solving skills with our 10 tests. You shouldn't need more than three lines of working for any problem. Redraw geometry figures on your scratch pad to include the information in the question.
Each test has ten questions and should take 12 minutes. Reading the explanations to the questions you get wrong will strengthen your fundamentals and remind you of important multiple choice techniques such as picking numbers and back solving.
View The Same Category
- Western and Chinese New Years Celebrations - Holidays and Celebrations
- Shortcuts for Teaching Phonics
- Really Learn 100 Phrasal Verbs for Business
- Lectures Learn Academic Listening and Note Taking Skills Audio - Academic Skills Series by Collins
- Lectures Learn Academic Listening and Note Taking Skills - Academic Skills Series by Collins
- Learning to Teach Reading by Geoffrey R Roberts
- How to Master Tricky Elements of English Punctuation
- Holidays Around the Year by Susan Dillon
- Halloween and Commemorations of the Dead - Holidays and Celebrations
- Grammar Practice Simplified Book A