Plaxis is a family of the following products targeted towards solving geoengineering problems:
Plaxis 2D: Finite element package intended for the two dimensional analysis of deformation and stability in geotechnical engineering. Incorporates advanced constitutive models for the simulation of the nonlinear, time dependent and anisotropic behaviour of soils and/or rock. Also incorporates special procedures required to deal with hydrostatic and non hydrostatic pore pressures in the soil. Plaxis enables to model interaction between structures and the soil.
Plaxis Dynamics: Add on for Plaxis that enables to analyze soils and structures subjected to dynamic loads, such as earthquake.
PlaxFlow (2D Transient Ground Water Flow): Finite element package intended for the two-dimensional and steady-state analyses of saturated and unsaturated groundwater flow problems in geotechnical engineering and hydrology.
Plaxis 3D Tunnel: Enables to perform three-dimensional analysis of deformation and stability in tunnel projects.
Plaxis 3D Foundations: Finite element package for three-dimensional deformation analysis of foundation structures.
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
View The Same Category
- MathCad 15
- LEAP Bridge Enterprise V8i -Powerful modeling and analysis
- CSI ETABS 2013
- CSI Bridge 2014 v16
- GeoStru Texture
- GeoStru Geoutility
- GeoStru GHP Design 3D
- GeoStru Trispace - Software For Topography
- GeoStru WTA - Pumping
- GeoStru Hydrologic Risk
- GeoStru Easy Refract
- GeoStru Easy MASW
- GeoStru Downhole
- GeoStru-Dynamic Probing - Dynamic penetration tests
- GeoStru CVSoil