SketchUp, marketed officially as Trimble SketchUp, is a 3D modeling program for a broad range of applications such as architectural, civil, mechanical, film as well as video game design — and available as Sketchup Make, a free version, and Sketchup Pro, a paid version.
The company ownership has transitioned through an initial independent stage (2000-2006), a second phase under Google ownership (2006-2012), to its current ownership under Trimble Navigation, a mapping, surveying, and navigation equipment company.
The program emphasizes ease of use, and an online repository of model assemblies (e.g., windows, doors, automobiles, entourage, etc.) known as 3D Warehouse enables designers to locate, download, use and contribute free models. The program includes a drawing layout functionality; allows surface rendering in variable "styles"; accommodates third-party "plug-in" programs (hosted on a site called Extension Warehouse) enabling other capabilities (e.g., near photo realistic rendering); and enables placement of its models within Google Earth.
View The Same Category
- VSL Construction System
- Super Mud Polymer Slurry for Excavation Perfection
- Steel Handbook
- Steel For The Reinforcement Of Concrete - Threaded Coupler Splice (TCVN 8163-2009)
- High Tension Steel Bar Specification
- VSL - Thread Bar Systems
- MStower V5
- MStower V6 User Manual
- Expansion Joints Design Guide
- Expansion Joints Technical Manual
- Control of Groundwater for Temporary Works
- Axially Loaded Post Grouted
- Architectural Structures (G. G. Schierle)
- Manual For Non Destructive Testing And Evaluation Of Drilled Shafts
- Execution of Special Geotechnical Work - Bored Piles