GMAT Vocabulary List
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a computer adaptive test (CAT) which assesses a person's analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills in standard written English in preparation for being admitted into a graduate management program, such as an MBA.
More than 5,400 programs offered by more than 1,500 universities and institutions in 83 countries use the GMAT exam as part of the selection criteria for their programs site. Business schools use the test as a criterion for admission into a wide range of graduate management programs, including MBA, Master of Accountancy, and Master of Finance programs.
View The Same Category
- Western and Chinese New Years Celebrations - Holidays and Celebrations
- Shortcuts for Teaching Phonics
- Really Learn 100 Phrasal Verbs for Business
- Lectures Learn Academic Listening and Note Taking Skills Audio - Academic Skills Series by Collins
- Lectures Learn Academic Listening and Note Taking Skills - Academic Skills Series by Collins
- Learning to Teach Reading by Geoffrey R Roberts
- How to Master Tricky Elements of English Punctuation
- Holidays Around the Year by Susan Dillon
- Halloween and Commemorations of the Dead - Holidays and Celebrations
- Grammar Practice Simplified Book A