Cambridge Vocabulary for PET (with answers)
Vocabulary for PET is presented in 20 topic-based units of 4 pages each. The vocabulary is presented in context and students use exam style activities to practise using the vocabulary.
Every part of the PET exam is practised more than once.
This material for VIP member only, please contact us thru email (email@example.com) to become a VIP member, the fee for VIP member is 50USD/year.
- HuyHuu Team - View (2437)
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
- You can choose to pay fee to download each set with google drive link materials unlimited time - Detail here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member (fee 50USD/year) you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
View The Same Category
- Cambridge Preliminary English Test (PET) 8 (Audio)
- Cambridge Preliminary English Test (PET) 8 (Ebook)
- Cosmic B1+ Teacher Book
- Cosmic B1 Grammar Book
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 5 DVD-ROM
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 5 Teacher Book
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 5 Class Audio CDs
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 5 Student Book
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 4 DVD-ROM
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 4 Teacher Book