KCS SFD Software For Strip Footing
This type of footing has the advantage that it can be stepped in brickwork or blockwork increments so that it can easily be adapted to sloping sites.
Above is a sectional detail of reinforced concrete footing showing some of the requirements for the design. Any drawing like this only tells part of the story. The specifications will also details like:-
Stripping off the vegetation and topsoil layer.
The minimum bearing capacity of the subgrade.
The compaction of the fill inside the building and the back-fill outside.
The strength of the concrete and the corefill.
The contract specifications in their turn will call up regulatory standards like and building codes that the concrete, the reinforcing steel, the vapour barrier, the termite protection method etc etc.
View The Same Category (New Post)
- VSL Construction System
- Super Mud Polymer Slurry for Excavation Perfection
- Steel Handbook
- Steel For The Reinforcement Of Concrete - Threaded Coupler Splice (TCVN 8163-2009)
- High Tension Steel Bar Specification
- VSL - Thread Bar Systems
- MStower V5
- MStower V6 User Manual
- Expansion Joints Design Guide
- Expansion Joints Technical Manual
View The Same Category (Most Viewed)
- Abaqus 6.12 Full
- Golden Software Surfer 12
- Allpile 6.5 For Pile Design
- Spreadsheets to British and Eurocode
- ENERCALC V188.8.131.52 - Structural Engineering Library
- ADINA V8.9.0 Full Crack
- Ansys 32 bit/CivilFEM
- Golden Software Voxler 3 - 3D Data Visualization Solution
- RUNET WOODexpress
- FLAC3D For Geotechnical