Abaqus 6.12 Full
Abaqus FEA (formerly ABAQUS) is a software suite for finite element analysis and computer-aided engineering, originally released in 1978. The name and logo of this software are based on the abacus calculation tool.
Abaqus is used in the automotive, aerospace, and industrial products industries. The product is popular with academic and research institutions due to the wide material modeling capability, and the program's ability to be customized. Abaqus also provides a good collection of multiphysics capabilities, such as coupled acoustic-structural, piezoelectric, and structural-pore capabilities, making it attractive for production-level simulations where multiple fields need to be coupled.
Abaqus was initially designed to address non-linear physical behavior; as a result, the package has an extensive range of material models such as elastomeric (rubberlike) material capabilities.
View The Same Category
- VSL Construction System
- Super Mud Polymer Slurry for Excavation Perfection
- Steel Handbook
- Steel For The Reinforcement Of Concrete - Threaded Coupler Splice (TCVN 8163-2009)
- High Tension Steel Bar Specification
- VSL - Thread Bar Systems
- MStower V5
- MStower V6 User Manual
- Expansion Joints Design Guide
- Expansion Joints Technical Manual
- Control of Groundwater for Temporary Works
- Axially Loaded Post Grouted
- Architectural Structures (G. G. Schierle)
- Manual For Non Destructive Testing And Evaluation Of Drilled Shafts
- Execution of Special Geotechnical Work - Bored Piles