Autodesk Revit 2011 Full
Autodesk Revit is Building information modeling software for architects, structural engineers, engineers, and contractors. It allows users to design a building and its components in 3D, annotate the model with 2D drafting elements and access building information from the building models database. Revit is 4D BIM capable with tools to plan and track various stages in the building's lifecycle, from concept to construction and later demolition.
The latest released version is Revit Architecture / Structure / MEP 2014 (April, 2013) and the corresponding suites. Revit is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions, localized into multiple languages including German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Polish, Hungarian and Russian
Charles River Software was founded in Newton, Massachusetts, October 31, 1997 by Leonid Raiz and Irwin Jungreis, key developers of Parametric Technology's Pro/Engineer software for mechanical design, with the intent of bringing the power of parametric modeling to the building industry. With funding from venture capitalists Atlas Venture and North Bridge Venture Partners, Raiz and Jungreis hired several software developers and architects and began developing Revit in C++ on the Microsoft Windows platform. In 1999 they hired Dave Lemont as CEO and recruited board members Jon Hirschtick, founder of SolidWorks, and Arol Wolford, founder of CMD group.
In 2012 Revit LT became the newest version of Revit on the market. It is a light version of Revit with a number of features such as rendering and multi user environments crippled.
With their Revit platform, Autodesk is a significant player in the BIM market together with Bentley (developers of Microstation), Trimble (developers of SketchUp), Nemetschek (makers of ArchiCAD, AllPlan and Vectorworks), and Gehry Technologies with CATIA based Digital Project.
1. If you are guest, no need to login :
- You can still download NORMAL materials for free with SHORT links - How to download? Click here
2. If you choose to become a VIP member you can download unlimited all materials with FULL links (No wait, no advertising) in include NORMAL and VIP materials - Detail here
* Contact us : email@example.com
View The Same Category
- VSL Construction System
- Super Mud Polymer Slurry for Excavation Perfection
- Steel Handbook
- Steel For The Reinforcement Of Concrete - Threaded Coupler Splice (TCVN 8163-2009)
- High Tension Steel Bar Specification
- VSL - Thread Bar Systems
- MStower V5
- MStower V6 User Manual
- Expansion Joints Design Guide
- Expansion Joints Technical Manual
- Control of Groundwater for Temporary Works
- Axially Loaded Post Grouted
- Architectural Structures (G. G. Schierle)
- Manual For Non Destructive Testing And Evaluation Of Drilled Shafts
- Execution of Special Geotechnical Work - Bored Piles