Preparing For The ACT 2014-2015
A good ACT score can help you get into your top college choices, as well as qualify you for college scholarships! So where do you start your ACT test prep? These ten ACT test prep tips will help you start your study plan off right.
The ACT is accepted by all four-year colleges and universities in the United States. The ACT is not an aptitude or an IQ test. Instead, the questions on TheACT are directly related to what students have learned in high school courses.
View The Same Category
- Full-length Practice Tests for ACT Test
- Full-length ACT Practice Test 2
- Full-length ACT Practice Test 1
- ACT Sample Practice Test 2
- ACT Sample Practice Test 1
- ACT Practice Test PLAN Form 31B
- ACT Practice Test PLAN Form 31A
- ACT Practice Test EXPLORE Form 05A
- ACT Math Practice Test 3 with Answers and Explanations
- ACT Math Practice Test 2 with Answers and Explanations