Listening And Speaking Skills 1 For the Revised CPE Student Book Keys
The book is divided into two parts:
Part A consists of five complete listening tests. The recordings are based on authentic listening material and contain a variety of accents and sound effects.
Part B consists of five speaking tests and covers a wide variety of topics such as the media, the environment, unemployment, etc.
Each speaking test is preceded by a speaking practice section. In this section students are familiarised with the essential language and ideas necessary for the test itself. Students are also trained to organise their speech coherently and to display a wide variety of linguistic resources. Both the speaking practice sections and the speaking tests include peer assessment tasks in order to prepare students for Part 3 of the speaking exam.
View The Same Category
- Speaking Preparation Pack CPE Teacher Notes
- Speaking Preparation Pack CPE Candidate Visuals
- Speaking Preparation Pack CPE DVD Video
- Speaking Preparation Pack CPE Student Worksheets
- Succeed in Cambridge Proficiency 8 Practice Tests 2013 Format (Audio)
- Succeed in Cambridge English Proficiency 8 Practice Tests - Glossary
- CPE Use of English Student Book
- CPE - Specifications and Sample Papers for Examinations from March 2013
- Expert Proficiency Teacher Resource Material
- Expert Proficiency Photocopiables Resources Book