PET Preparation and Practice - Ann Ward
How can it be used?
- To supplement course work on a general language course.
- For intensive exam preparation.
- In class or for self-study.
- It helps students to develop the skills required to pass the PET.
- It provides students with opportunities to assess their progress through practice test questions.
- For each part of the exam there are clear explanations of what is tested, followed by preparation exercises and advice on how to complete the tasks most successfully.
- There is comprehensive coverage of the functions, grammar, topics and vocabulary listed in the syllabus.
- Exam practice is provided through three practice tests. Two are integrated with the preparation work, and one appears in full at the end of the book.
- The Teacher's Introduction gives suggestions on how to use the book and explains the mark scheme. - The Student's Introduction gives advice on how to use the book for self-study purposes.
- The With Answers edition contains a full answer key, including sample answers for writing questions and a transcript of all the recorded material.
View The Same Category (New Post)
- Cosmic B1+ Teacher Book
- Cosmic B1 Grammar Book
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 5 DVD-ROM
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 5 Teacher Book
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 5 Class Audio CDs
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 5 Student Book
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 4 DVD-ROM
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 4 Teacher Book
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 4 Class Audio CDs
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 4 Student Book
View The Same Category (Most Viewed)
- Cambridge Preliminary English Test (PET) 7 (Ebook+Audio)
- PET Practice Tests Plus 1 with Key (Ebook+Audio)
- Succeed in Cambridge English Preliminary Student Book 10 Practice Tests (Ebook+Audio+Keys)
- Cambridge Exams Extra PET Book with Answers
- PET Practice Tests - Jenny Quintana (Ebook+Audio)
- PET Practice Tests Plus 2 with Key (Ebook+Audio)
- PET Result Student (Ebook+Audio)
- Cambridge Instant PET (Ebook+Audio)
- Cambridge Vocabulary for PET (with answers)
- PET Result Workbook Resource Pack With Keys (Ebook+Audio)