PET Preparation and Practice - Ann Ward
How can it be used?
- To supplement course work on a general language course.
- For intensive exam preparation.
- In class or for self-study.
- It helps students to develop the skills required to pass the PET.
- It provides students with opportunities to assess their progress through practice test questions.
- For each part of the exam there are clear explanations of what is tested, followed by preparation exercises and advice on how to complete the tasks most successfully.
- There is comprehensive coverage of the functions, grammar, topics and vocabulary listed in the syllabus.
- Exam practice is provided through three practice tests. Two are integrated with the preparation work, and one appears in full at the end of the book.
- The Teacher's Introduction gives suggestions on how to use the book and explains the mark scheme. - The Student's Introduction gives advice on how to use the book for self-study purposes.
- The With Answers edition contains a full answer key, including sample answers for writing questions and a transcript of all the recorded material.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 8 USD (Accept and recommend pay by paypal/payza)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (Accept pay by paypal/payza or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (Accept pay by paypal/payza or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, If you pay by other methods, pls contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (1513)
View The Same Category
Culturally Responsive Literacy Instruction by Bob Algozzine with Dorothy J OShea and Festus E Obiakor