Practice Tests for the PET 2000 (Ebook+Audio)
Practice Tests for the PET is a collection of four complete practice tests for the Preliminary English Test. The tests provide thorough, systematic exam preparation and practice.
- The four PET tests cover the range of topics, vocabulary and structures included in the revised PET syllabus.
- The recorded material on the accompanying Audio CDs with instructions, pauses and repeats, provides genuine examination conditions for the Listening Test.
- The full-colour photographs and illustrations provide excellent visual material for the Speaking Test.
- Photocopiable sample answer sheets in both the Student's and Teacher's Books provide students with valuable practice in transferring their answers from the exam papers within the time limits of the real exam.
View The Same Category
- Cambridge Preliminary English Test (PET) 8 (Audio)
- Cambridge Preliminary English Test (PET) 8 (Ebook)
- Cosmic B1+ Teacher Book
- Cosmic B1 Grammar Book
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 5 DVD-ROM
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 5 Teacher Book
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 5 Class Audio CDs
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 5 Student Book
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 4 DVD-ROM
- Oxford Grammar for Schools 4 Teacher Book