PET Preliminary English Test Past Examination Papers December 2005 (Ebook+Audio)
PET is an exam for people who can use everyday written and spoken English at an intermediate level. It covers all four language skills — reading, writing, listening and speaking. Preparing for the exam is a popular way to develop and improve your language skills because it provides practical language practice in a variety of everyday work, study and leisure situations.
PET reflects the use of language in real life, such as understanding signs and announcements, and is accepted by many employers as proof of ability to use English in clerical, secretarial or managerial jobs. It is also widely accepted for use in jobs where spoken English is necessary such as tourism, retail, construction, manufacturing and engineering.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 8 USD (Accept and recommend pay by paypal)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (Accept pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (Accept pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, If you pay by other methods, pls contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (1828)
View The Same Category
Culturally Responsive Literacy Instruction by Bob Algozzine with Dorothy J OShea and Festus E Obiakor