Key English Test (KET) for Schools - Handbook for Teachers 2012
Version 2012 Level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) published by the Council of Europe.
Cambridge English: Key is a qualification at pre-intermediate level. It demonstrates that a person can use English to communicate in simple situations and has achieved a good foundation in learning English Candidates can choose to take Cambridge English
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 8 USD (Accept and recommend pay by paypal/payza)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (Accept pay by paypal/payza or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (Accept pay by paypal/payza or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, If you pay by other methods, pls contact us (email@example.com).
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (1171)
View The Same Category
Learning and Teaching with Technology in the Knowledge Society New Literacy Collaboration and Digital Content