Key English Test (KET) for Schools - Handbook for Teachers
This handbook is for teachers who are preparing candidates for English: Key for Schools, also known as Key English Test (KET) for Schools. The introduction gives an overview of the exam and its place within ESOL.
This is followed by a focus on each paper and includes content, advice on preparation and example papers.
English Key for Schools is a new version of English: Key, also known as Key English Test (KET), developed with exam content and topics targeted at the interests of school-age learners.
It is at Level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) published by the Council of Europe.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 8 USD (Accept and recommend pay by paypal/payza)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (Accept pay by paypal/payza or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (Accept pay by paypal/payza or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, If you pay by other methods, pls contact us (email@example.com).
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (1789)
View The Same Category
Learning and Teaching with Technology in the Knowledge Society New Literacy Collaboration and Digital Content