Managing Investment Portfolios Workbook - A Dynamic Process (CFA Institute Investment Series)
In the Third Edition of Managing Investment Portfolios, financial experts John Maginn, Donald Tuttle, Jerald Pinto, and Dennis McLeavey provide complete coverage of the most important issues surrounding modern portfolio management.
Now, in Managing Investment Portfolios Workbook, Third Edition, they offer you a wealth of practical information and exercises that will solidify your understanding of the tools and techniques associated with this discipline.
Topics reviewed include:
- The portfolio management process and the investment policy statement
- Managing individual and institutional investor portfolios
- Capital market expectations, fixed income, equity, and alternative investment portfolio management
- Monitoring and rebalancing a portfolio
- Global investment performance standards
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 8 USD (Accept and recommend pay by paypal/payza)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (Accept pay by paypal/payza or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (Accept pay by paypal/payza or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, If you pay by other methods, pls contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us