Cambridge CAE Listening and Speaking Skills (Ebook+Audio)
Cambridge CAE Skills offer a bridge between communicative methodology and the needs of the exam class. Designed to prepare students for the various CAE papers, these books also consider the four skills in their wider application through the use of exciting topics and enjoyable communicative activities.
The skills relevant to Papers 4 and 5 are covered in this single book. Each unit is divided into two sections, one dealing with listening and the other with speaking, linked to a common topic. Topics are innovative and unusual, offering students a genuine stimulus for speaking activities.
Exam Tips boxes give students detailed advice about what to expect during each of the CAE papers, and the book offers plenty of opportunity to practise the type of activities that will be encountered during the paired interview. The cassettes feature authentic recordings from diverse sources.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 8 USD (Accept and recommend pay by paypal/payza)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (Accept pay by paypal/payza or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (Accept pay by paypal/payza or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, If you pay by other methods, pls contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (2052)
View The Same Category
The ICT Handbook for Primary Teachers A Guide for Students and Professionals by David Hall - David Fulton