FCE First for Schools - New Exam Specifications for 2015 (Ebook+Audio)
Cambridge English: First for Schools – the changes at a glance
These are the key changes to the Cambridge English: First for Schools examination that will be introduced in January 2015.
The updated exam will:
- Have four papers instead of five. Reading and Use of English have been combined into a single paper assessing language knowledge and reading skills.
- All of the tasks in the current papers have been retained in modified formats in the new Reading and Use of English paper.
- Be approximately 30 minutes shorter than the previous examination. However, careful exam design means that the updated Cambridge English: First for Schools still assesses at exactly the same level, and retains the same language and skills coverage as the current exam.
- Feature new tasks and testing focuses in the Writing and Speaking papers.
View The Same Category (New Post)
- Gold Experience B1+ Workbook Answer Key
- Gold Experience B1+ Tests with Answer Key and Audio
- Gold Experience B1+ Teachers Book
- Gold Experience B1+ Students book
- Gold Experience B1+ Grammar and Vocabulary Workbook
- Gold Experience B1+ Coursebook Audio
- Gold Experience B1 Tests
- Gold Experience B1 Students Book
- Gold Experience B1 Grammar and Vocabulary Workbook
- Gold Experience B1 Coursebook Audio
View The Same Category (Most Viewed)
- Successful FCE 10 Practice Test (2015)
- Gold First Coursebook (Ebook+Audio)
- Gold First Coursebook New Edition With 2015 Exam Specifications (Ebook+Audio)
- Revised Mastering The FCE Examination
- Grammar and Vocabulary for Cambridge First - Second Edition
- FCE Use of English B2 for All Exams Teacher Book
- Gold Advanced Teacher Book With 2015 Exam Specifications
- FCE Listening and Speaking Skills 1 Student Book (Ebook+Audio)
- Exam Essentials - First Certificate Practice Tests (Full Ebook+Audio)
- Successful FCE Practice Tests - New 2015 Format - Self-Study Guide