New Concept English - Book 2 - Practice and Progress (Ebook+Audio)
Longman New Concept English by L. G. Alexander is a popular English language textbook teaching British rules of English. The course was first published on October 30, 1967. A later (1993) revised edition is also available.
The course consists of four components:
- The Students' Book
- The Teacher's Book
- A set of cassettes, on which the multi-purpose texts have been recorded.
- Another set of cassettes, on which Repetition drill in the Teacher's Book has been recorded.
Book 2: Practice & Progress
This book includes 96 lessons.
View The Same Category
- Cambridge The Teachers Grammar of English
- Words Into Type 3rd Edition
- The Teachers Magazine No 118 October 2009
- The Magic of a Million Activity Book
- Spotlight on Writing A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Writing Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Vocabulary Multiple Meaning Words Grades 4-8
- Spotlight on Spelling A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Spelling Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Reading and Listening Comprehension 2 Figurative Language - Grades 6 and up
- Sky Starter Test Book
- Practical English Language Teaching - PELT Young Learners